Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2022
, 16:00 - Donnerstag, 12. Mai 2022, 17:00
Smart up your life! Start a SMART study! 12.05.2022
Online via MS TEAMS
Smart Phone, Smart Factory, Smart City, Smart Mobility, Smart Home, Smart System Integration, Smart Industry,…SMART is the biggest part of our everyday life and therefore also the present.
Just as the buzzword Industry 4.0 is shaping the future with its innovative automation. But what does the SMART AUTOMATION degree programme have to do with this?
SMART AUTOMATION – start a SMART study!
The Bachelor Degree Programme in SMART AUTOMATION will start in autumn 2022 and we would like to give you an insight into the programme and, above all, behind the scenes in the form of an online session!
Questions & Answers
- What are the 3 pillars of Smart Automation?
- What is Smart Automation? What can I imagine by it? Are there any practical examples?
- Am I suitable for the course?
- I am a career changer – are there bridge courses or am I behind my colleagues with an HTL degree from the outset?
- What hard and soft skills should I have?
- Are all courses on-site or are there also online phases?
- I already work part-time, can I attend the courses while working?
- How is the curriculum structured? Are there elective options?
- Do I have to arrange the dates for the courses myself?
- Electives Process, Product, Production – a choice forever or individual courses?
- What is the internship all about? What is its purpose? Why is it in the 6th semester of all semesters? How do I get an internship? Are there partner companies?
- Can I get credit for courses?
- How good does my English have to be? What level should it be?
- What soft skills courses will there be?
- What jobs can I get into after graduation? What will I be after all?
- Is there a possibility of employment in the field of study as a study and project assistant?
- How much can I earn after graduation?
- Step by step – how does the application process work?
- Is it even possible to apply at such short notice?
These are some of the questions that will be answered during this online session!
Gregor Kandare will answer all your questions.
12 mai 2022 from 4 pm via MS TEAMS
Duration: approx. 1 hour
This is an online event. After registration you will receive a TEAMS link at least 1 day before the event.